Professionally assembling your book from cover to cover
Build Your Own Custom Exclusive 3D CharacterHaven't found the exact model or 3D render that you're looking for or need a custom character that is exclusive only for your projects and won't be sold elsewhere? You've come to the right place!
Custom exclusive characters are fantastic for:
- when you can’t find enough images of a model. With 3D, you can have unlimited number of images of your character in different poses.
- when certain models or images are over-used in your genre, and you want a custom-made character that no one else has access to.
- when your character has unusual features or is a fantasy or scifi hybrid human that needs a custom look.
- when you need images of characters at unusual angles or in dynamic poses, such as flying, etc.
- when you really want a model that looks exactly like the character you see in your head.
- when you want a branded look for a character that you can use across all your platforms: promo graphics, character cards, book covers, website graphics, book interior illustrations, etc.
Each rendered pose is $20 each. There are no limits on the number of images you can request.
You’ll have the opportunity to approve the final look of your character before each render commences.
Lots of Options
- Hair color and length
- Body shape
- And so much more!
The great thing about 3D-rendered characters is the ability to have an unlimited number of images of your character in different poses and with different outfits and props.
Have some initial questions for me or want an exclusive render of an environment, creature, or object instead of a character? Contact me via this form.
Fill out this form if you need a custom exclusive character made
You can always message/email me with questions before or after, but if you know what you want and wish to get into my first come first serve custom character queue, feel free to fill out this form, and I’ll be in touch shortly. If you need multiple characters, you’d just fill out this form for each of your characters.