Professionally assembling your book from cover to cover
Request a Custom PremadeA made-to-order cover with no obligation to buy
Cheri Lasota for all things custom. If you’re having trouble finding just the right cover, she’ll blow you away with what she creates just for you. She did a custom job for my western series, and I was just over the moon when I saw what she created.
She also created a cover for my horror collection, and I couldn’t pay her FAST enough when I saw what she created after a very basic description of what I wanted. She NAILED it!
How it works
- Fill out the form below with general parameters of what you’re looking for.
I’ll get in touch to confirm receipt of your submission and add your project to my work queue.
- Once finished, I’ll give you first dibs on the cover, which you can think over for a couple of days.
- If the cover works for your project, you’re welcome to purchase it. If not, I’ll put it up for sale in my premade shop.
What it costs
Each custom premade is $140, an affordable alternative to custom covers.
- Not sure how specific or general to be when making your request? Here are some good examples:
- Urban Fantasy girl with purple hair in front of a fantasy building. Include a magic hand and a sword in the other hand.
- Epic Fantasy elf man against the backdrop of a forest. He wields a bow and arrow and has a fierce expression.
- Scifi woman in armor standing in a ship’s interior against a spacescape.
- Excludes Historical and Contemporary Romance covers. Most other genres are accepted.
- I work custom premades into my client work queue, so I’ll create them as and when I can. So if you’re on a super tight deadline, this might not be the right option for you.
- If your request is too specific or too unique for me to be able to sell it to a wider audience, I will let you know.