The Summer of SFF Premade Event begins June 30 at 2 pm PST!
Professionally assembling your book from cover to cover
Browse Cheri’s Services
Custom Cover Design
Need a book cover? Genres include: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Mystery/Thriller/Noir, Busines, and Nonfiction, among others.
Premade Cover Shop
Need a reasonably priced premade cover? Browse the shop to find Scifi, Fantasy, and Mystery covers at a variety of price points.
Custom Premade Covers
Let me know what you need, and I’ll design a cover to your general specifications. Take a couple days to decide. If you want it, it’s yours to purchase. Otherwise it will go up for sale to a wider audience.
3D Render Shop
Need more stock art for your designs? Browse the ever-growing collection of 3D renders in the Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror Genres.
3D Render Shop
Need a custom exclusive 3D render of a character, creature, environment, or element?
Need a book interior formatted? Ebook and print options to ensure your books are on time, professional, and well-branded.
I highly recommend Cheri Lasota of Author’s Assembler for book covers, book banners and other artwork. I’m delighted with the book covers and banners she’s designed for me. Her prices are reasonable and she’s a joy to work with. Cheri’s always gotten in touch with me soon after I requested artwork, kept me involved throughout the process and respected my opinions.
About Author's Assembler
From manuscript to publication, Author’s Assembler Designs is your one-stop shop to a marketable and professional book. I love designing covers, custom characters, and book interiors for my longtime clients, and I would love for you to become one of my fantastic clients too. It would be a joy to work with you to bring your book to market.
With nearly 800 stock images in my shop and over 200 covers designed with many more on the way, I’m looking forward to bringing my expertise to your project. I’ve worked with both USA Today/WSJ bestselling authors and novices as well as indie authors and traditionally published authors.
What you can expect from me
- Communication – open and honest communications on a consistent basis throughout our working relationship.
- Marketing – extensive market research to brand and position your book well within your reader’s expectations of your genre.
- Timeliness – smooth scheduling to keep to your publishing deadlines.
- Pricing – reasonable prices, prompt invoicing, and occasional discounts.
- Book cover designs
- 3D custom exclusive character designs for unique book covers, character portraits, and character cards for authors or stock art for designers.
- Branded professional ebook and print formatting in a variety of nonfiction and fiction genres.
- Stock art shop featuring unique and professional-grade fantasy and sci-fi stock art.
- Fantasy sub-genres
- Sci-fi sub-genres
- Historical sub-genres
- Mystery sub-genres
- Nonfiction and business sub-genres
What you’ll receive
- Ebook cover in 3 sizes of JPEG
Add-on options available
- KDP print-ready paperback wrap PDF
- IngramSpark print-ready paperback wrap PDF
- Social media banner (5-image collection) – Facebook, etc.
- Audiobook cover
In addition to the above, I have been a long-time freelance editor as well as a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling SFF author of seven books. I can bring a great deal of marketing and genre expertise to your project should you desire it.